Tibet National Flag
Tibet National Flag is ready for your event
SIZE: 150 x 90cm (5 x 3ft)
FABRIC: Colourfast treated polyester flag combines excellent durability with a low cost and attractive appearance offering outstanding value and looks great both outdoors and indoors and flies with very little wind.
INCLUDED: The flag comes complete with 2 strong brass grommets.
DELIVERY: Fast, same business day dispatch for orders before midday
FLAG POLES: Hand Held Flag Pole – Click Here
- To buy Dura Flags 150 x 90cm and 150 gsm knitted polyester – Click Here
- To buy Heavy Duty Country Flags 180 x 90cm- Click Here
The flag in this video is to show the quality of ALL Colourfast Treated Polyester Flags.
This quality is the same for these world country flags.
FLAG HISTORY: First, the Tibetan flag designed by the 13th Dalai Lama in 1912. Features a white snow lion with a red and blue swirl on a yellow background. Snow lion represents Tibet’s rugged and independent spirit, while the swirl symbolises the unity of spiritual and secular power in Tibet.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us may be returned.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is in its original, unused condition and in its original packaging.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly please email or call us to let us know you will be returning the product. Please then print and include with your item a copy of the Invoice and send to:9 Abilene Place, Reedy Creek, Qld 4227 Australia.Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is in its original, unused condition and in its original packaging.For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Excellent durability
- 2 strong brass eyelets included
- In stock ready for immediate dispatch